Topic : 3-D nail art

16 - 30 of 274
Previous Next

NTNA Challenge #2: In Too Deep (Marisol)

September 15, 2014  | Video

NAILS Next Top Nail Artist: Top 11 contestant, Marisol Alvarado, from Stockton, Calif., created a set of 3-D gel sculptured nails across five nail tips based on the theme of Week 2 sponsor Bio Seaweed Gel’s fall/winter 2014 color collection, In Too Deep. Click here to see all 11 Challenge #2 nail tips.

Keywords: 3-D gel art   3-D nail art   NAILS Next Top Nail Artist  

NTNA Challenge #2: In Too Deep (Lini)

NAILS Next Top Nail Artist: Top 11 contestant, Lini Sherburne from Sparks, Md. created a set of 3-D gel sculptured nails across five nail tips based on the theme of Week 2 sponsor Bio Seaweed Gel’s fall/winter 2014 color collection, In Too Deep. Click here to see all 11 Challenge #2 nail tips.

NTNA Challenge #2: In Too Deep (Lexi)

NAILS Next Top Nail Artist: Top 11 contestant,      , created a set of 3-D gel sculptured nails across five nail tips based on the theme of Week 2 sponsor Bio Seaweed Gel’s fall/winter 2014 color collection In Too Deep. Click here to see all 11 Challenge #2 nail tips.

NTNA Challenge #2: In Too Deep (Lavette)

NAILS Next Top Nail Artist: Top 11 contestant, Lavette Cephus from Toledo Ohio, created a set of 3-D gel sculptured nails across five nail tips based on the theme of Week 2 sponsor Bio Seaweed Gel’s fall/winter 2014 color collection, In Too Deep. Click here to see all 11 Challenge #2 nail tips.

NTNA Challenge #2: In Too Deep (Lauren)

NAILS Next Top Nail Artist: Top 11 contestant, Lauren Boyd in Memphis, Tenn., created a set of 3-D gel sculptured nails across five nail tips based on the theme of Week 2 sponsor Bio Seaweed Gel’s fall/winter 2014 color collection, In Too Deep. Click here to see all 11 Challenge #2 nail tips.

NTNA Challenge #2: In Too Deep (Karrie)

NAILS Next Top Nail Artist: Top 11 contestant, Karrie Bowers from Morgantown, W.Va., created a set of 3-D gel sculptured nails across five nail tips based on the theme of Week 2 sponsor Bio Seaweed Gel’s fall/winter 2014 color collection, In Too Deep. Click here to see all 11 Challenge #2 nail tips.

NTNA Challenge #2: In Too Deep (Danielle)

NAILS Next Top Nail Artist: Top 11 contestant, Danielle Costantino, from Cranston, R.I, created a set of 3-D gel sculptured nails across five nail tips based on the theme of Week 2 sponsor Bio Seaweed Gel’s fall/winter 2014 color collection In Too Deep.

NTNA Challenge #2: In Too Deep (Amy)

NAILS Next Top Nail Artist: Top 11 contestant, Amy Gustafson, from Victoria, BC, Canada, created a set of 3-D gel sculptured nails across five nail tips based on the theme of Week 2 sponsor Bio Seaweed Gel’s fall/winter 2014 color collection In Too Deep.

Day 252: Next Top Nail Artist Top 12 Nail Art

September 9, 2014  | 

Vote now in NAILS Magazine's Next Top Nail Artist Competition. 

Keywords: 3-D nail art   CND   nail art   NAILS Next Top Nail Artist  

Who Did Your Nails?

September 3, 2014  | 

Maggie’s memory is shot after too many changes in the routine.

Keywords: 3-D nail art  

Day 239: 3-D Flowers & Stained Glass Nail Art

August 27, 2014  | 

Ofelia Moreno, Palmview, Texas

Keywords: 3-D nail art   floral nail art   nail art  

Day 209: 3-D Objects Nail Art

July 28, 2014  | 

Lennae Gray, East Orange, New Jersey

Keywords: 3-D nail art   nail art  

3-D nail art

June 10, 2014  | Encyclopedia

3-D nail art takes nail art out of the flat dimension; it means a design that stands up off the nail. Although generally not worn for everyday wear, 3-D nail art is popular among nail competitions for its nearly limitless possibilities (it is also sometimes called "fantasy nail art").

Keywords: 3-D nail art   fantasy nail art   Lynn Lammers  

NTNA 2014 Pre-Challenge #1: 3-D Music (Yesenia)

June 1, 2014  | Video

Yesenia Oliva (San Luis Obispo, CA) creates a 3-D design on a single nail tip using a variety of nail products based on a "music" theme.

"'Music is love in search of a word.' I found this beautiful quote and decided to use it as inspiration for our first challenge. Music is a reminder of memories whether it’s sad or happy ... Sometimes if a certain song comes on the radio it reminds of a certain moment right?  This is what I wanted to show. I wanted to show all the beautiful things that come out thru that speaker that makes us feel so much.

I chose gold glitter for the speaker because I wanted to make it stand out more than anything else, with the colored notes out of it.  I decided to make the album coming out of the speaker just to make it fun with a little twist."

Keywords: 3-D nail art   nail art inspiration   NAILS Next Top Nail Artist  

NTNA 2014 Pre-Challenge #1: 3-D Music (Tammie)

June 1, 2014  | Video

Tammie Alvarado (Tulare, CA) creates a 3-D design on a single nail tip using a variety of nail products based on a "music" theme.

"My inspiration was the Yellow Submarine from the Beatles. I choose it because when I think of music I think of Iconic figures. So naturally I had to choose them. Their choice of color variation and use of shapes really captured my eye.  I am so happy, excited, and honored."

Keywords: 3-D nail art   nail art inspiration   NAILS Next Top Nail Artist  

Encyclopedia

Comes from the leaves of the Camellia Sinesis plant and contains the highest concentration of powerful antioxidants called polyphenols.
Learn More

Featured Products & Promotions   |   Advertisement

Market Research

Market Research How big is the U.S. nail business? $7.3 billion. What's the average service price for a manicure? Dig into our decades' deep research archives.

Industry Statistics for

VietSALON

The U.S. Vietnamese salon industry represents more than half of all salons. VietSALON serves this market with a bi-monthly Vietnamese language print magazine and a community-oriented website.

Subscribe to NAILS & SAVE!

Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift
Subscribe Today!

Please sign in or register to .    Close

Subscribe Today
Subscribe Today