Self Magazine, in is March 2012 issue, urges readers to break out of their polish rut and experiment with a multicolored mani for Spring. Suggested colors mix and match include:
1. Duri Cosmetics' Forget Me Never: More bubble gum than neon, this color is for those who crave a slightly paler version of the vibrant shade.
2. Zoya's Kennedy: Think of this shade as the lined version of your favorite nude lace bra — you get the perks of coverage without the downside of full-blown see-through.
3. Deborah Lippmann's Sweet Dreams: Variously sized sparkles in this 3D Holographic polish give the exact light-reflecting effect its name implies.
4. CND's Raspberry Parfait: Not into glitz on nails? Try this electric pink, high-shine, and glitter-free color.
5. Orly's Prelude to a Kiss: Slightly peachy, this color looks good on all skin tones. It's a neutral complement to a bold counterpart.