Two nail bloggers featured in Cosmopolitan's Spring 2013 issue used the same three polishes to create two totally different user-friendly works of nail art.
Colors are OPI's Polka.com, Sally Hansen's Barracuda, and Nails Inc.'s Brook Street.
Charleen Gonzalez of cheriebeautyblog.blogspot.com created the following floral manicure:
1. Paint all nails except ring finger with Barracuda. Paint the ring finger with Brooke Street.
2. Create pink flowers on the baby blue nails. Then, with the baby blue polish, create flowers on the coral pink nail.
3. Take the OPI polish and place some large glitter flecks in the center of your flowers.
4. From any flower's center, paint on a trail of dots that turn into a swirl with the pink polish.
5. Apply top coat.
Carolina Garcia of coloresdecarol.com created this polka-dotted design:
1. Apply two coats of the base color, Brook Street, and let nails dry completely.
2. With Barracuda, use a dotting tool to create dots along the inside edge of the nail.
3. Apply the OPI glitter over the ring finger to create an accent nail.
4. Apply top coat.