What is a Digital Magazine? What are the benefits?
NAILS is proud to provide our magazine in a powerful new digital format with the same layout, text, and advertisements as the print version.
The subscription link below is for a free subscription (digital only). NAILS reserves the right to limit free subscriptions. Qualifying persons outside the U.S. will be given priority due to the fact that the postage on this heavy magazine is quite expensive leaving the U.S.
The digital format offers a paper-like reading experience, but with many advantages possible only in digital format, including:
- Automatic delivery of every issue directly to your computer via the Internet as soon as it hits the newsstand, often before you would receive it through the regular mail.
- The ability to read your magazines anytime, anywhere.
- A hyperlinked Table of Contents takes you directly to the articles, features, and sections of most interest to you.
- Quick links to advertisers' sites and additional editorial content on the Web.
- Keyword search that helps you find a topic or name in seconds.
- A "Send to Friend" feature that allows you to send free digital copies of your magazines to colleagues, complete with your notes.
- Paperless archiving. Access to back issues offers fast reference and easy storage.
Does the Digital Magazine contain everything that the print magazine has?
Yes, the digital format offers you the same great content, and the same great design as our print magazine. You won't miss a single article, photo or advertisement.
I want one! How do I sign up?
You can subscribe to the Digital Magazine here!
Do I have to install any programs?
There are no programs to install! The digital magazine is viewed in your internet browser.
What are the system requirements?
Current Internet Browsers:
MAC – Firefox 2.0 and higher or Safari 2.0 and higher
PC – Firefox 2.0 and higher or Internet Explorer 7 and higher
Flash version 10 or higher
Pop up Blockers turned off
Do I have to be online to read it?
Yes, you must be online to access the digital edition. You can print out pages and articles to read offline.
When do I get my first issue?
You get your first issue as soon as you subscribe! There will be a link in the confirmation email along with any applicable username/password information that you will need to view the current issue immediately.
How do I know when the next issue is available?
As soon as each new issue is released, you will receive an email with issue highlights and a link directly to the latest issue.
How do I navigate the Digital Magazine?
- Turn pages: Click the outside corner of any page to go forward or backward a page. You can also use the arrows at the top of the page (located in the navigation bar) to advance either one page at a time or to the start/end of the issue.
- Zoom in/out: To zoom in, simply click what you want zoomed in on. To zoom back out, simply click again.
- Print: Select the print option in the navigation bar and indicate which pages to print.
- Forward to a friend: Select the share option in the navigation bar, enter the applicable email address and whether you want to share one page or the entire issue, include an optional note and click send.
- Search: Select the search option in the navigation bar and search by word or phrase across a specific issue or all issues.
- Back Issues: Select the previous issue link in the navigation bar to view all available archived issues.
Who do I contact with additional questions regarding my subscription?
Just like our print subscribers, our digital subscribers can get in touch with customer service at any time using the info on our customer service page.
Who do I contact with technical problems?
If your question wasn't covered by any of the above information, please feel free to email us at DECustService@Bobit.com for support.