June 18, 2015
Amethyst nail created by Lauren Wireman using acrylic and Wildflowers Nail Academy pigment, loose glitter, and art paints.
Keywords: acrylics geode nail art glitter nail art Lauren Wireman
June 17, 2015
Tammy Taylor shows how to use the new Peace-Hope-Love Prizma Powderz Collection. "This collection was inspired by the people around the world that help make this world a better place to live; a percentage of all proceeds will be donated to help the Rwanda Peace Plan," says Taylor. "Peace" is a navy blue with shimmer, “Hope” is a cool soft white with shimmer, and “Love” is a bright pink with shimmer.
Keywords: acrylics colored acrylics Tammy Taylor Tammy Taylor Nails
June 16, 2015
| Photo Gallery
We rounded up a sampling of the industry’s latest liquid and powder products.
Keywords: acrylics Alfalfa Nail Supply Artistic Nail Design Backscratchers Cacee
June 16, 2015
This tutorial shows you how to encapsulate glitter acrylic to add dimension and shine to get a hot look.
Keywords: acrylics colored acrylics nail art
June 11, 2015
Jen Fetty of Middleton, Idaho, shares how to embed dried flowers for a nail look that’s meant to be worn outdoors.
Keywords: acrylics embedded nail art floral nail art
June 3, 2015
This acid-free primer dehydrates the nail completely preparing it for bonding and adhesion.
Keywords: acid-free acrylics gel-polish Premium Nails primers
May 28, 2015
Art Is Passion: For this month’s bridal-themed cover, we asked Sabella Snyder to create gorgeous sculpted nails with a modern negative space art look.
Keywords: acrylics Behind the Scenes bridal nail art doing nails for photo shoots wedding styles
May 18, 2015
After prepping the nail and performing a Gelish manicure using two of the new Hello Pretty gel-polish colors, create this 3-D acrylic flower using ProHesion acrylic products.
Keywords: 3-D nail art acrylics floral nail art Gelish
May 18, 2015
Gisela Marti uses Tammy Taylor acrylic nail products to sculpt the nail and Tammy Taylor Gelegance gel art paint to create the intricate design.
Keywords: acrylics gel paints Tammy Taylor Nails
May 11, 2015
Watch as Greg shows you how to bring the acrylic to just the right point on the natural nail. He takes you through some common mistakes and some very easy solutions!
Keywords: acrylic troubleshooting acrylics young nails
May 9, 2015
Suzie Moskal demonstrates how to build a Stiletto Nail with acrylic and then creates a beautiful Henna design.
Keywords: acrylics henna sculpting stiletto nails Suzie Moskal
May 5, 2015
Tammy Taylor demonstrates the Tammy Taylor Valley of Flowers Prizma Powder Collection inspired by the beautiful flowers blooming in the western Himalayas of India this time of year. A percentage of proceeds from every Valley of Flowers Prizma Powder Collection will be donated to the Salvation Army Nepal Earthquake Relief. "The donations will help meet human needs in this time of crisis following the destruction caused by the 7.8 magnitude earthquake in Nepal. Please remember to pray for the people of Nepal," says Taylor.
Keywords: acrylics charity colored acrylics Tammy Taylor Tammy Taylor Nails
April 22, 2015
Kupa Inc’s master educator Ann Chang demonstrates how to create an acrylic French extension using fun colors for summer including glitter, rhinestones, and 3-D art.
Keywords: 3-D acrylics acrylics colored acrylics Kupa nail art
April 15, 2015
Blanca Martinez, Mia Secret International Master Educator, shows a step-by-step tutorial.
1. Prep the nail by filing and applying Mia Secret Nailprep – Dehydrator and Xtrabond Primer for a better adhesion. Mix up Mia Secret Cover Pink and Multibalance natural pink acrylic powder, to begin extending the nail bed and give a more-natural look.
Keywords: acrylics French nail art Mia Secret
2. Sculpt the free edge with Mia Secret White acrylic powder.
3. Shape and smooth the nail structure with Mia Secret 100/100 Speedy Zebra file.
4. Use a square nail brush, acrylic painting and one-stroke technique to create a flower.
5. Apply foil adhesive creating a beautiful decoration over the nail bed and smile lines. Cure for 45 seconds in Mia Secret Portable LED nail light.
6. Place the foil over the adhesive, press it down for some seconds and take care off quickly. Repeat it as many times as required.
7. Apply a coat of Stars of Splash – Gelux soak-off gel polish, cure for 45 seconds and remove sticky residues with Gel Cleanser. Apply Mia Secret UV Finish Gel – Ultra Shine and cure for 45 seconds. Condition and moisturize with Mia Secret Cuticle Oil.