Lingen, Germany-based nail tech Maren Kalvelage created this summery nail design using Light Elegance’s Surf City collection.
1. Prep the nail with the Zippy e-file or Perfect File. Apply VitaPrime and let air dry for 15 seconds.
2. Apply Lexy Line 1-Step Gel as a base coat. Cure for 30 seconds in an LED lamp.
3. Apply a layer of Surf's Up and Sun Bum Color Gel. Cure for 30 seconds in an LED lamp.
4. Apply a coat of Wipeout and Woody Glitter Gel. Cure for 30 seconds in an LED lamp. Cover the entire nail with Lexy Line Cool Gel and cure.
5. Use the Perfect File or Foamie File to file and shape the nail.
6. Apply a second layer of color to the nails with no glitter gel.
7. Apply nail art using Light Elegance White Gel Paint and Foil.
8. Apply Super Shiny top coat for the perfect shine.