Sparkle Beauty Bar, Portland, Ore., uses: Keyano Aromatics Chocolate Mineral Bath, Chocolate Scrub, Chocolate Mousse Mask, and Chocolate Butter Cream; CND Stickey base coat; OPI Lacquer, INM Out the Door top coat.
1. Soak the client’s feet in warm water with Keyano Aromatics Chocolate Mineral Bath for five minutes. Offer the client a beverage of either hot tea or wine.
2. Start toenail prep.
3. Exfoliate the client’s feet with Keyano Aromatics Chocolate Scrub, then use a pumice stone on the feet to smooth calluses.
4. Massage Keyano Aromatics Chocolate Mousse Mask (a self-heating mask) onto the client’s feet, then wrap the client’s feet in hot towels for seven to 10 minutes. Soak the client’s feet in warm water to remove the mask.
5. Massage the client’s feet and lower legs with Keyano Aromatics Chocolate Butter Cream.
6. Complete toenail prep.
7. Apply CND Stickey base coat, two coats of OPI Lacquer, and INM Out the Door top coat.
Want to see your signature service here? E-mail details to sree.roy[at]bobit.com.
You Might Also Like:
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.