Nail artist Anastasiia Morozova’s Instagram handle, @nailchampion_, says it all. The 10-year nail tech has won numerous competitions for her nail work all over the world, including Ukraine, Russia, Dubai, Germany, Singapore, Taiwan, London, Serbia, Korea, and in the U.S. Being an artist, Morozova uses all types of products, but prefers working with gels. This cover features LeChat’s translucent gel-polish line, Perception, giving the nails a stained glass appearance after curing.
Here are Morozova’s steps for this month’s cover look:
1. Build the nail extension with LeChat Pro-Tec clear gel.
2. After filing and buffing, draw flower outlines with Black Velvet and cure.
3. Fill in stained glass with LeChat Perception gel-polish. Cure.
4. Apply LeChat Gelee top coat to seal the design. Cure.
To make the Perception flowers:
1. Use craft wire to make the petals.
2. Fold a nail form, put a petal on the curve and apply Pro Tec clear gel inside. Cure for 30 seconds.
3. When all the petals are complete, use a drop of Pro Tec to cure all the leaves together.
4. Add Perception gel-polish Happy Dance to the petals.
5. Mix in Perception Jolly Berry to create an ombre effect.
6. Paint Perception Grape Jelly in the center and cure for 30 seconds in a UV/LED lamp.
7. Add Perception Night Sky, and cure for 30 seconds.
8. Top coat the flower. Place a stone in the center and cure for 30 seconds.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.