May 11, 2015
Watch as Greg shows you how to bring the acrylic to just the right point on the natural nail. He takes you through some common mistakes and some very easy solutions!
Keywords: acrylic troubleshooting acrylics Young Nails
May 9, 2015
Suzie Moskal demonstrates how to build a Stiletto Nail with acrylic and then creates a beautiful Henna design.
Keywords: acrylics henna sculpting stiletto nails Suzie Moskal
May 5, 2015
Tammy Taylor demonstrates the Tammy Taylor Valley of Flowers Prizma Powder Collection inspired by the beautiful flowers blooming in the western Himalayas of India this time of year. A percentage of proceeds from every Valley of Flowers Prizma Powder Collection will be donated to the Salvation Army Nepal Earthquake Relief. "The donations will help meet human needs in this time of crisis following the destruction caused by the 7.8 magnitude earthquake in Nepal. Please remember to pray for the people of Nepal," says Taylor.
Keywords: acrylics charity colored acrylics Tammy Taylor Tammy Taylor Nails
May 1, 2015
Suzie Moskal demonstrates how to create a stunning set of 3-D acrylic stiletto nails with roses in this step-by-step tutorial.
Keywords: 3-D acrylics 3-D nail art floral nail art stiletto nails Suzie Moskal
April 22, 2015
Kupa Inc’s master educator Ann Chang demonstrates how to create an acrylic French extension using fun colors for summer including glitter, rhinestones, and 3-D art.
Keywords: 3-D acrylics acrylics colored acrylics Kupa nail art
April 15, 2015
Blanca Martinez, Mia Secret International Master Educator, shows a step-by-step tutorial.
1. Prep the nail by filing and applying Mia Secret Nailprep – Dehydrator and Xtrabond Primer for a better adhesion. Mix up Mia Secret Cover Pink and Multibalance natural pink acrylic powder, to begin extending the nail bed and give a more-natural look.
Keywords: acrylics French nail art Mia Secret
2. Sculpt the free edge with Mia Secret White acrylic powder.
3. Shape and smooth the nail structure with Mia Secret 100/100 Speedy Zebra file.
4. Use a square nail brush, acrylic painting and one-stroke technique to create a flower.
5. Apply foil adhesive creating a beautiful decoration over the nail bed and smile lines. Cure for 45 seconds in Mia Secret Portable LED nail light.
6. Place the foil over the adhesive, press it down for some seconds and take care off quickly. Repeat it as many times as required.
7. Apply a coat of Stars of Splash – Gelux soak-off gel polish, cure for 45 seconds and remove sticky residues with Gel Cleanser. Apply Mia Secret UV Finish Gel – Ultra Shine and cure for 45 seconds. Condition and moisturize with Mia Secret Cuticle Oil.
April 13, 2015
Dual shape nail forms from Nouveau Nail put versatility in your hands.
Keywords: forms Nouveau Nail
April 13, 2015
This premixed acrylic powder from Cacee is convenient and ready to use.
Keywords: acrylic powder Cacee
April 9, 2015
This acrylic powder from Premium Nails refines the acrylic process, resulting in a clean finish.
Keywords: acrylic powder Premium Nails
March 30, 2015
Nail Systems International has partnered with The Beauty Point Academy, a cosmetology school in San Antonio, Texas, to offer the first-ever NSI-approved training program in the U.S.
Keywords: continuing education education nail education NSI
March 24, 2015
Allie Baker-Bennett, global educator for EzFlow, creates watercolor floral nails for NAILS Magazine's Feb. 2015 cover using EzFlow colored acrylic. Click here for a step-by-step photo tutorial.
Keywords: acrylics Behind the Scenes colored acrylics doing nails for photo shoots EzFlow
March 23, 2015
Follow these steps to learn how to encapsulate angel hair for a fresh take on the French look.
Keywords: French nail art French twists nail art Nail Art Tutorial
March 6, 2015
Kupa's Yire Castillo demonstrates how to sculpt beautiful pink-and-white nails with the Divinity Acrylic System. Click here to see Part 2 showing how to apply the watercolor floral design.
Keywords: acrylics Kupa pink-and-whites sculpting Yire Castillo
February 25, 2015
EzFlow's new collection brings the beauty of watercolor paintings to your client's fingertips.
Keywords: acrylic powder colored acrylics EzFlow watercolor paints