After taking a subway ride in Valentino Couture, Jennifer Lopez gave us the best close out of 2020 with her performance on Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest.
Celebrity manicurist Eri Ishizu tricked out J-Lo’s nails in OPI black and white with bling to compliment her sparkling bodysuit. Eri used shades from the new SHINE BRIGHT Holiday Collection from OPI x Swarovski.
Get the Look
- Eri started with an OPI Base Coat
- Then one coat of “I Couldn’t Bare Less”
- She added a second coat from the OPI Shine Bright Holiday Collection “Naughty or Ice?”
- On other nails she started with one coat of “Onyx” with a second coat of OPI Shine Bright Holiday Collection “Heart and Coal”
- She Used “Alpine Snow” to paint J-Lo and 2021
- Finished with a Top Coat by OPI
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.