If for some reason you’re not following us on Instagram @nailsmagazine, you’re missing out.
For about a decade now, Instagram has been one of the best ways for us to communicate with you, the artist, and to show off your hard work. We love interacting with you all on social media and amplifying your voices to the larger beauty community. Thank you for always sharing your work with us and being along for the ride.
As we near the end of the year, we put together a countdown list of our 20 most-loved Instagram reposts of 2022 for your enjoyment. This year, your nail design game was on point—and so were your memes! We’re not surprised. Give these amazing creators a follow—obviously, you won’t regret it.
20. @elize_nails peach-ifies Valentine's Day:
19. @nailzkatkat shows off her flower power:
18. @daily_charme shows us a gradient hack:
17. @helenahan.pro nails a shiny stone design:
16. @nailsbytomtom makes Valentine's Day fancy:
15. @kid.is.dope knows when to take the wheel:
14. @nailedbyterry paints a lovely little Rudolph:
13. @nailsbykatiedutra demos an ombré technique:
12. @siicc_glam reminds us to use that cuticle oil:
11. @lemigavra and friends rescue a Hurricane Ian victim:
10. @nailedbyterry takes us back to school:
9. @goldennailsokc gets cozy:
8. @nailsbycalliemarie gives us the glitter:
7. @nailartbyjen preps for spooky szn:
6. @maria.bello.13 schools us on creativity:
5. @thenailartbabe reminds us that art takes time:
4. @gabriannanails creates airbrushed marble magic:
3. An @animalclinicofmiamidade vet clips a cutie's claws:
2. @impressionsja shows us a golden hack:
And our #1 most-loved post of the year comes from @basecoatstories:
Have you ever seen a more perfect set of crime scene nails? Bet you haven't!
While you're at it, check out NAILS' Most-Liked Instagram Posts of 2021.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.