"Inspired by papercut dolls and Diana Ross’ iconic style, the inspiration behind this collection is a unique blend of creativity — big hair, long eyelashes, and unexpected opaque, neutral glossy nails, to complement the look, playing with barely-there neutrals like CND’s Bare Chemise, Field Fox, and Satin Pajamas."
— Jin Soon, CND Lead Nail Artist
Get the Look
- Begin with P.E.P.
- Apply one layer of CND Shellac Base Coat and cure using button 1 on the CND LED Lamp.
- Apply two layers of CND Shellac in Bare Chemise, Field Fox, or Satin Pajamas and cure each layer using button 2S.
- Finish with one layer of CND Shellac No-Wipe+ Top Coat.
- Cure using button 3 and clean the nails with 99% IPA.
- Moisturize with CND SolarOil to condition nails and cuticles.
Achieve the look at home using CND Vinylux Long Wear Polish in Bare Chemise, Field Fox, or Satin Pajamas, finished with CND Vinylux Long Wear Top Coat for high shine. Visit www.CND.com for more information.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.