London-based nail tech Kristy Homolya says this textured white sweater design was a favorite last holiday season.
1. Paint two coats of white gel, curing each layer. Apply a matte top coat or remove the shine with a soft buffer.
2. Using a long detailing nail art brush, paint long lines in the middle of the nail with the white gel. Do not cure.
3. Link the lines diagonally. Do not cure.
4. Paint a few lines and dots. Do not cure.
5. Sprinkle clear acrylic powder on the design. Cure.
6. After curing, brush off excess acrylic powder.
7. Enjoy your sweater nail design!
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.