Making its official debut at Cosmoprof North America in Las Vegas, Gel Couture by Essie is the brand’s long-lasting lacquer line that offers up to 14 days of staying power. The collection of 42 new shades seamlessly blends technical innovation and incomparable style that is always in season. Follow these steps to see how Essie’s director of education Gino Trunzo applies the fashionable polish line crafted to last.
1. Prep the nails for Essie Gel Couture application. File the nails to desired shape.
2. Apply Essie Apricot Cuticle Peel and push back the cuticles to frame the nails. Remove any residue with a lint-free wipe soaked in water.
3. Gently buff the nails to remove shine.
4. Choose desired shade and apply first coat.
5. Repeat with a second coat for full coverage.
6. Finish the long-lasting manicure with Essie high-gloss top coat. The quick-drying formula will protect the color and magnify shine for an ultra-glossy finish.
For more information, visit www.essie.com/pros.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.