1. Start with clean nails. Apply clear base gel and cure. Wipe away the inhibition layer with alcohol. Optional: Place cuticle tape around the nail bed to reduce clean-up time.
2. Apply stamping polish (or regular opaque polish) onto nail plate MXM005, then use your scraper card to scrape away the excess polish.
3. Using a clear stamper, quickly pick up the stamped image.
4. Next, use your nail art brush and polish colors to color in the stamp. Use a selection of colors to dress up the images.
5. Once the image is semi-dry, stamp it directly onto the nail.
6. Using a cleanup brush and acetone, or using scissors, remove the excess stamped polish.
7. Next, encapsulate your art using a thick layer of builder gel over the top of the stamped image, making sure to cap the free edge, then cure.
8. To finish, apply gel top coat and cure.
For more information, visit www.maniology.com.