Besides being a wonderful (and busy) time for celebration and family, from a business standpoint, the holiday season is one of the best opportunities to boost your salon retail sales. You may be swamped with clients at the salon this time of year, but luckily, selling holiday retail doesn’t require tons of extra time or legwork—your clients are looking for things to buy, and they trust your recommendations!
Whether you’re looking to stock some festive gift sets or the year’s most popular products, you’ll find something your clients and their loved ones will love in this comprehensive holiday retail guide.
The holiday season is glitter’s time to shine, and en Vogue recognizes that with these two holiday gift sets featuring their lac it! gel polish collection. One set features some of their classic glitter polishes, while the other features three bold new holiday colors:
The Classics: All That Glitters (champagne gold glitter), Slay Bells (bright silver glitter), Nice & Rosy (classic rose gold glitter)
Holiday Favorites: Santa Claws (bold red glitter), Forever Green (festive green glitter), Winter Wonderlust (deep dazzling blue glitter)
If long-lasting polish is the gift your clients want to give, essie is offering three charming gift sets with sparkling mini polishes perfect for the season. These limited-edition sets make great, cost-effective stocking stuffers, complete with festive packaging.
- Limited Edition 3-Pc Mini Nail Polish Holiday Kit: wicked (deep blood red), forever yummy (scarlet red), and penny talk (copper metallic)
- Limited Edition 4-Pc Mini Nail Polish Holiday Kit: no place like chrome (silver metallic), blanc (snowy white), off tropic (dark emerald green), and summit of style (gold chunky glitter)
- Limited Edition 6-Pc Mini Nail Polish Holiday Kit: blanc, off tropic, wicked, penny talk, summit of style, and gel setter topcoat
Diabetic-friendly and health-sensitive body care brand Joy of Beauty is offering several Hers & His giftsets this holiday season. The best part is that professionals who stock Joy of Beauty in their salons and spas receive 50% off the listed prices, equaling a nice profit margin for your holiday retail. Affiliates also receive a 15% commission, so everybody wins!
- Body Soak + Nail Oil Box - For Her
- Body Scrub & Body Oil Box - For Her & Him
- Bath Essentials + Hair Oil Box - For Her & Him
- Bath Essentials + All Oils Box - For Her
- Bath Essentials Only Box - For Her & Him
- All Oils Only Box - For Her
- Beard Balm & Comb - For Him
- Body + Hair Oil Box - For Him
- Beard + Body + Hair Box - For Him
- Candle Accessory Set - For Her & Him
Make a list and check it twice with the limited edition OPI Terribly Nice Holiday 2023 collection of metallics, shimmers, glitters, and crèmes. OPI offers festive sets and kits including stocking stuffers, advent calendars and more featuring the collection’s sparkling new colors:
- Nail Lacquer Duo
- Nail Lacquer Mini 25-pc Advent Calendar
- Nail Lacquer 10-pc Mini Pack (Iconics)
- Nail Lacquer 4-pc Mini Cube
Help your clients bump up their color creativity this holiday season with ORLY’s festive nail polish gift sets. Your clients can take these fun colors home to keep their Christmas manis fresh, or to gift to their polish obsessed friends and family. Keep an eye out because ORLY is holding massive sales all season long.
- Merry & Bright Trio: Deck the Halls (red & green confetti), Luxe (gold foil shimmer), Monroe's Red (red shimmer)
- Mistletoe Magic Trio: Deck the Halls (red & green confetti), Turn It Down, (monochrome confetti), Shimmering Mauve (brown/orange glitter)
- Festive Glitz & Glam Trio: Deck the Halls (red & green confetti), Tiara (silver glitter), Sunset Blvd (red glitter)
- Enchanted Dreams Trio: Ancient Prophecy (deep mahogany shimmer), Secret Heir (nocturnal purple crème), Eternal Quest (deep navy blue shimmer)
- ‘Twas the Night - ORLY’s Six-piece holiday 2023 Collection: Pine green, brick red, and powdery blue dance with a shimmery sugarplum and a sparkly copper for this luxurious, wintry collection.
Celeb-loved PLA (Ice Spice, Alessandra Ambrosio and Karol G recently rocked their polishes!) has an incredibly fun kit of seven holiday-themed gel nail polishes that work with their easy three-step gel system. Each bottle’s color perfectly matches the shade it will cure - no more guessing how it will turn out! All PLA products are 10-free with no formaldehyde, dibutyl phthalate, or toluene (the “Toxic Trio”).
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.