Each year, the executives of NovaLash scour the globe searching for the world’s brightest, top-notch lash professionals to join its brand ambassador team. Eighteen talented “lashionistas” have been selected to represent NovaLash in 2019.
With stiff competition from leading lash extension professionals around the world, the road to becoming a brand ambassador is not an easy one. These lash artists consistently demonstrate excellent technique, flawless application, and gorgeous lashes.
NovaLash’s 2019 brand ambassadors will have the opportunity to travel the world, mentor students and represent the brand by sharing their techniques and tips in magazines, social media, online, and at educational events.
“We are so proud of this talented group of certified professionals," says Sophy Merszei, founder and CEO of NovaLash. "Their knowledge and technique in the application of lash extensions is outstanding. We are thrilled to have this devoted team of beautiful women representing NovaLash."
Returning NovaLash brand ambassadors:
- Claire Ogilvie, Ontario, Canada
- Marte Fjeldberg, Trondheim, Norway
- Michelle Mirizio, West Palm Beach, Florida
- Raylene Cravens, Nichols Hills, Oklahoma
- Zoe Kinnear, Inverness, Scotland
New NovaLash brand ambassadors:
- Bianca Betancourt-Mercado, Fresno, California
- Cherie Whitlock, Edinburgh, Scotland
- Claire Dottin, Christ Church, Barbados
- Jessica Gadzalinski, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Justine Ivaldi, Fresno, California
- Lizeth Padilla, McAllen, Texas
- Mattaley Thompson, Oklahoma City
- Narcisa Gavrila, Northville, Michigan
- Nikki Melillo, West Palm Beach, Florida
- Ramona Bala, Romania
- Rebeca Hurjui, Cagliari, Italy
- Sophie Doughty, Suffolk, England
- Susan Van Horn, Ada, Oklahoma
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.