Lights Lacquer, a vegan, cruelty and seven-free nail lacquer brand developed by Miami based, mega-beauty influencer, Kathleen Fuentes – better known as KathleenLights – has announced its winter collection. The newest release to the Lights Lacquer family – “Lights Lacquer Holiday Special” – features a variety of six shades with glittering shimmers and luxurious creams, each color representing enchanted holiday dreams. For magical moments of joy and cheer, these are the secret ingredient to holiday polish this year!
Each shade in the collection is as follows:
- Hoping To Be Kissed - Hunter Green glitter with silver & gold shimmer
- Misfit Toys - Snowy baby blue
- Lucy - Candy Apple red with a smooth pearlescent shimmer
- I'm All Toasty Inside - Holographic gold with champagne hues
- Fuzzy Socks - Fine rainbow shimmer with icy blue reflect
- I'll Be Home - Deep velvet blue with a matte finish
The collection is available for purchase on December 3, 2020 and sold online at lightslacquer.com. The lacquers can be purchased per bottle ($9.50) or as the whole collection ($52). Additionally, Lights Lacquer fans can purchase a limited-edition “Lights Lacquer Holiday Special” collectors “Press Box” ($72) which includes the complete collection and 2 sheets of pearl 3D nail art with a special note from Kathleen.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.