For a fun and easy-to-do nail art with an extra pop of color, try using nail foil for extra bling. This triangular design by New York nail tech Jeannette Vazquez-Alfaro demonstrates the practicality of adding this nail art product to your services.
1. Start with prepped nails and paint one coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust. Let it dry.
2. At the very tip of the nail, make a triangular shape with pastel pink polish using a thin nail art brush. Shade shown is Morgan Taylor’s La Dolce Vita. Draw a purple triangular shape toward the cuticle area with a nail art brush. Shade shown is China Glaze That’s Shore Bright.
3. Outline the purple triangle with gold polish. Shade shown is Orly’s Luxe applied with a very thin nail art brush.
4. Once it’s dry, add foil glue to the gold outline making sure not to touch the other colors. Add the gold foils for a pop of color.
5. Add some Swarovski’s for the final touch and adhere with nail glue. Once the nails are completely dry, seal the look with Akzéntz Shine On gel top coat making sure not to cover the crystals with gel and only apply it around them to secure them on.