Six new sundrenched pale shades make up the SOLstice Collection by EzFlow TruGel. The set includes Summer Ecstasy, a dusty rose pastel; High Noon, a peachy coral pastel; Daytime Haze, a lavender pastel; Drift Off, a baby blue pastel; Palm Vista, a lime pastel; and Sun Wasted, a sunlit tangerine pastel.
1. After prepping the nail, apply and cure TruGel Base Coat. Apply a thin coat of TruGel color in Drift Off over the entire nail, making sure to cover the free edge. Cure for 30 seconds under an LED lamp or two minutes under a UV lamp. Repeat the process with a second coat of color. Using TruGel color in Daytime Haze, use the tip of the gel-polish brush to randomly place uneven dots to the nail. Make sure to leave some spaces in between the dots and cure.
2. Repeat Step 1 using TruGel color in Palm Vista and cure.
3. Repeat Step 1 using TruGel color in High Noon and cure.
4. Repeat Step 1 using TruGel color in Summer Ecstasy and cure.
5. Using a thin, small nail art brush, dip the brush lightly into TruGel Top Coat and then dip it into the nail art glitter provided in the SOLstice kit. Apply the glitter randomly on the nail and cure. To finish, apply one coat of TruGel Top Coat and cure. Lightly saturate a nail wipe with TruGel Gel Cleanser to remove the sticky layer from the top of the nail.
For more information, visit www.ezflow.com.