Watch nail color change in hot and cold temperatures when you use Bio Seaweed Gel’s new Cosmos Collection of five-free gel-polishes. Each bottle offers duo-tone manicures for an effortless gradient effect. The set inspired by the planets in our solar system features eight out-of-this-world shades including Mercury, Saturn, Uranus, Earth, Neptune, Venus, Mars, and Jupiter.
1. Prepare your work station with a BSG No-Sanding Base, BSG No-Wipe Top, a Cosmos shade of your choice, alcohol, a file, buffer, and the BSG U-Light Pro.
2. Perform a regular manicure. Be sure to cleanse the nail with alcohol to remove any oils, dust, and debris.
3. Apply a thin and even layer of No-Sanding Base. Cure for 30 seconds in an LED lamp or one minute in a UV lamp.
4. Paint one thin layer of your favorite Cosmos color (this demo shows Uranus). Cure for one minute in an LED lamp or two minutes in a UV lamp.
5. Repeat Step 4 for full coverage and cure. You can already see the magic of the color change!
6. Finish the look with one thin and even coat of No-Wipe Top and cure.
For more information, visit www.bioseaweedgel.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.