Show your clients some love with this watercolor-inspired nail art that resembles stained glass. Kandie Winchester of Bossier City, La. (@kandiewinchester) demonstrates how to do watercolor painting with nail products in five simple steps.
1. Polish prepped nails with base and white gel-polish.
2. Dilute watercolors with water until desired pigmentation is achieved and apply to the nail in a random pattern allowing each color to dry before moving on to the next. Winchester used Aquarell Water Colors by Crystal Nails.
3. Use gel paint to define your design. Cure as recommended.
4. Use a metallic gel to highlight your main design features.
5. Add gel top coat to protect your artwork.