For the classic girl, MARS the Salon has created a neutral tone look with geometric patterns and gold accents. This design is perfect for the working woman to go from a day in the office to a night out on the town.
1. Apply a white color on the thumb, middle, and ring fingers. Apply a beige color on the index and pinky fingers.
2.Draw two triangles with the beige color on the thumb.
3. Draw three triangles with the beige color on the ring finger.
4. Fill the outer side of 3 triangles with beige color. Draw two horizontal lines on the middle finger.
5. Draw horizontal lines on the index and pinky fingers with the white color using a thin art brush.
7. Draw gold lines on the middle and pinky fingers as well as outer lines on the triangle part.
8. Apply a top coat and your design is runway ready.
You Might Also Like: