Cuccio Colour Veneer features a new advanced formula that protects the nails, allowing them to grow longer and stronger. Referred to by the brand as “the next generation of LED/UV nail color,” the 100% polish-free product applies in minutes, can cure in 30 seconds using an LED lamp or two minutes in a UV lamp, and soaks off in 10 minutes or less. With “triple pigmentation technology,” users get true color coverage in just two coats.
1. Perform standard nail prep, and then apply Cuccio’s Veneer #1 Prep. After allowing nails to air-dry, apply #2 Fuse for adhesion.
2. Apply a very thin coat of #3 Base to one hand. Be sure the product covers the entire nail. Cure in an LED lamp for 30 seconds (or two minutes in a UV lamp). Repeat on the other hand.
3. Apply a very thin coat of color. Cure in an LED lamp for 30 seconds. Repeat on the other hand. Apply a second thin coat of color and cure for another 30 seconds.
4. Apply a thin coat of #5 Top to one hand and cure for 30 seconds. Repeat on the other hand.
5. Wipe the sticky layer off all nails with #6 Conditioning Cleanser. Be sure to use one wipe per nail. Some oils will be left on the nail — a clean cotton wipe quickly removes the oil from the nails. Then apply cuticle oil to the nails.
6. To remove, use a 180-grit file to thoroughly remove the shine.
7. Saturate a cotton ball with Conditioning Soak Off Solution (shake the bottle before use), and apply it to the nail, securing it with a small square of foil.
8. The soak- off time ranges from seven to 10 minutes depending on exposure to sunlight and the length of Veneer wear. For faster removal, Veneer fi les off with a 220-grit fi le or gentle e-fi le bit. If the product doesn’t soak off easily, then that client doesn’t need as much Fuse. A coat on the free edge only will likely be enough. Once removed, clean the nails thoroughly.
For more information, go to www.cuccio.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.