Jessica Cosmetics’ GELeration is a brush-on gel-polish that the company says can last for more than three weeks with no chipping, peeling, smudging, or fading. GELeration works great for both manicures and pedicures, cures quickly in LED and UV lights, and goes on easily. The brush-on gel-polish can also be purchased in a starter kit with buffers and files to help you get started.
1. Sanitize hands and nails with Jessica Sanitizer Spray and gently push back cuticles and clean the nail plate. Shape the natural nail using the Prepping File in 100/180 grit.
2. Remove the shine using the 100-grit side of the Gentle Foam Buffer in 100/180 grit. Remove dust. Wipe the nail clean using a ProTouch Lint-Free Wipe and Clarify Nail Cleanser. Apply Prep Nail Primer to the nail plate.
3. Apply a thin layer of Start Base Gel, sealing all free edges of the nail. Place the hand in the Pro LED 30 Lamp for 10 seconds (1 minute for UV lamps).
4. Apply GELeration Soak-Off gel-polish of choice in a thin layer from the cuticle to the free edge. Be sure to seal the edges of the nail. Place the hand in the Pro LED 30 Lamp and cure for 30 seconds (1 minute in UV Lamps).
5. Repeat step 4 for the second coat. Apply Finish Gel Sealer from the cuticle to the free edge in a thin, light layer. Be sure to seal the edge of the nail.
6. Place the hand in the Pro LED 30 Lamp and cure for 30 seconds (2 minutes in UV lamps).
7. Remove gel residue from the nail using a ProTouch Lint-Free Wipe and Clarify Nail Cleanser. Apply Jessica Phenomen Oil to the cuticle and skin surrounding the nail.
8. Massage Jessica Hand & Body Emulsion into the hands to add necessary moisture and complete the perfect GELeration manicure.
For more information, go to www.jessicacosmetics.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.