Nails by Lindsay Stewart, Scissorhands, Hudson, Fla.
1. Polish the nail bright pink.
2. With a striper brush and green polish, make three lines to create a stem and leaves. Use brown craft paint to draw a half circle on top of the stem.
3. Use white craft paint to add five petals at the bottom of the half circle. With a striper brush and yellow craft paint, draw a C-shaped line over the petals.
4. With a striper brush and black polish, draw the outline of a butterfly.
5. With a striper brush and silver glitter polish, accent the stem and fill in the butterfly. Apply top coat.