1. Specializing in reading glasses, Debby Burk Optical also offers more than 100 styles of eyeglass and sunglass cases in materials ranging from colorful prints to dark leathers. This sturdy case protects glasses from damage and is fun to carry around. www.debspecs.com
2. Oktak eyeglass cases are made of fun print fabrics — either floral or with bold patterns. Designed to look like coin purses, the cases have a metal frame and snap closure. They’re padded with fleece and have a cotton sateen exterior and cotton lining for extra protection and reinforcement. www.oktak.com
3. The philoSophie’s line features the fun-loving Sophie, a heart-lipped cartoon character who spouts original, uplifting quotes on life, love, and friendship. Made of fabric, these eyeglass cases are padded and have a soft lining for protection. A side-squeeze closure allows for easy access. www.sophiesphilosophies.com
4. This colorful handbag-style hard case from myeyeglasscase.com is big enough to fit most large sunglasses. With more than 100 styles to choose from in a large variety of colors and designs, myeyeglasscase.com offers wholesale prices for packs of 10, and readers who mention NAILS when ordering can get a 10% discount. www.myeyeglasscase.com
5. Kyle Design offers crushproof silver nickel eyeglass cases, moulded and restruck from original hand-engraved die stamps of the early 20th century. Made in Germany, each case is lined with soft velvet for scratch-free protection and can be personally engraved. www.kyledesigns.com
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.