Sweater weather is upon us and it’s time to layer on the fabrics. Get cozy with this argyle nail art step by step created by Essie Nailista, Rita Remark, and see how a variation of red and plum coupled with a hint of pale pink can soften the bold pattern.
1. Apply one coat of First Base case coat followed by two coats of Russian Roulette.
2. Dip a striping brush in No More Film and paint a triangle at the tip of the nail.
3. Mirror step two with another triangle in Sole Mate. The points should meet in the center of each nail.
4. With a striping brush dipped in Romper Room, draw two X’s, one at the top and one at the base, in a crisscross pattern.
5. Finish the look with Good to Go top coat.
Pro tip: The triangles can be filled with the striping brush or very delicately with the Essie brush.
For more on Essie, click here.