Amazing Nail Concepts has launched a dipping system to help you quickly achieve a perfect French manicure. The secret is the unique patent-pending containers with finger guides. Pour your colors into the containers and create a precise French manicure in as little as 20 minutes.
1. Apply #1 ANC Prep Liquid on all nails. With one finger at a time, apply the #2 ANC Gel Base to 3/4 of the nail in the center.
2. Straighten the client’s finger and place 1/3 of it down the finger guides into the ANC Container filled with White Powder. Steadily push the container toward the finger to achieve the desired French curve line.
3. Quickly tap the excess White Powder off and immediately dip the entire nail into ANC Pink Powder. Tap the finger to remove excess powder.
4. Apply a second coat of #2 ANC Gel Base onto the entire nail, 1 mm. away from the cuticle. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the second dip.
5. Apply a third coat of #2 ANC Gel Base onto the entire nail as close to the cuticle as possible without touching it. Then Apply #3 ANC Activator over all five fingers.
6. Gently file and shape the nails. Apply a thin layer of #4 ANC Finish Gel on 3/4 of the nail in the center.
7. Apply a second coat of #4 ANC Finish Gel over the entire nail, closer to the cuticle without touching it. Air dry for two minutes.
8. Wash and thoroughly dry hands. Finish by applying the #5 ANC Nourishing Cuticle Oil on all fingers.
For more information, visit www.amazingnailconcepts.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.