LeChat’s Nail Architecture acrylic system was created for the fashion-conscious individual. These designer color acrylic powders come in elegant packaging, and are strong and easy to apply. The Nail Architecture system offers a spectrum of colors that will enhance the elegance and appearance of any fashionable nail art design.
1. Prepare natural nail for tip application. Adjust depth of smile line on white tip if desired. Apply tips to nail and cut, file, and shape. Clean the nail and apply a small amount of Nail Architecture Prime Bond to natural nail bed only.
2. Apply small dots of Nail Architecture Clear Acrylic to the French tip area.
3. Apply Nail Architecture Sun Bright, Paradise Blue, and Tangerine Glow, covering the French tip area.
4. Fill in the natural nail bed above the smile line using Nail Architecture Contemporary Pink Color Acrylic. File and shape entire nail with zebra nail file.
5. Clean nail, then apply one layer of Clear Pro-Tec and cure for three minutes.
6. Using Nail Architecture Designer White, create a 3-D flower and top off with rhinestones in the middle.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.