Ryoko Garcia of Bella Day Salon and Spa in Navarre, Fla., shows how to make this ornate vintage nail design.
Ryoko Garcia (@nailsbyryoko) of Bella Day Spa and Salon in Navarre, Fla., shows how to make this ornate vintage nail design.
1. After prepping the surface of the nail, apply white gel-polish to create a reverse French. Apply two coats and cure each coat.
2. Drawing a swirling design using gold gel-polish.
3. Add details and embellishments.
4. Use gel to draw gold glitter lines, add details, then cure.
5. Apply gel top coat and cure.