While many talented beauty professionals aspire to become independent educators, few have the presentation skills and direction to succeed on their own. To overcome these challenges, education expert Jaime Schrabeck, Ph.D. will provide two days of comprehensive training in Carmel, Calif., from October 27-28.
The training covers the entire teaching process with targeted demonstrations, guided practice, performance evaluations, and personalized feedback. Attendees can expect to learn how to:
- Develop a unique style and content for greater impact.
- Write a compelling bio and meaningful class descriptions.
- Improve communication skills with proven strategies.
- Incorporate the most useful technology and equipment.
- Connect with decision-makers to secure prime speaking opportunities.
Guest educator Ashley Gregory (www.ashleythecoach.com) will provide important information about brand building and marketing through email and social media.
For more information, go to bit.ly/EducatorTraining.