This tropical cocktail blend of therapeutic oils, sea salts, a mango mud mask, and exotic lotions simulates an island getaway.
The Salon: The Pams Nail Bar & Spa, Salem, N.H.
The Owner: Debra Conolly
What it is:
This tropical cocktail blend of therapeutic oils, sea salts, a mango mud mask, and exotic lotions simulates an island getaway. The atmosphere is heightened by the island music – such as Caribbean steel drums – that plays in the background.
- Sanitize the client’s (and your own) hands with coconut-scented hand sanitizing gel.
- Place the client’s hands in a pineapple-shaped bowl that contains warm, tropical-blended oils (coconut, lime, and tangerine.)
- Prep the nails.
- Exfoliate hands and lower arms with a pina colada sugar scrub. Melt the sugar off by rinsing the scrub off in the coconut bowl.
- Wrap a mango mud mask over the client’s arms and hands; then wrap the hands in hot towels that are scented with citrus essential oils.
- Rinse off the mango mask.
- Massage arms and hands using a tropical lotion, such as Essie’s Kiwi Lime or Coconut Pineapple.
- Polish nails.
- California Mango
- Mudd mask extreme crème,
- Mango Magic cuticle treatment
- Cuticle softener and remover
- Otica Smart Spa Exotic Mango Sugar Scrub
- Essie lotion (Kiwi Lime or Coconut Pineapple)
- Polish, base coat, top coat