The new My Little Secret Nail Art Kit from NSI is presented in a lush black leather case perfect for traveling and includes Prism Paints, Design Gels, Secrets Powders, Glitters, High Definition Brushes, and nail forms. NSI nail techs Denise Wright and Hazel Dixon teamed up to create this feminine floral stiletto design using the kit’s contents. Wright is the founder of the Denise Wright Nail Academy in England and Hazel Dixon is the owner of UK-based nail salon and training academy Purely Nailz.
1. Prep the nails and push back the cuticles for product application.
2. Take a Secrets Nail Form and fold it into a stiletto shape. If needed, cut the hyponicium area to fit snugly under the natural nail.
3. Using NSI’s Attraction Rose Blush acrylic powder, extend the nail plate, creating an almond-shaped smile line to follow the lines of the stiletto.
4. Apply Secrets Don’t Kiss and Tell. Follow the lines as guides on the nail form.
5. Apply a thin layer of Secrets Moondust Effects powder to give the enhancement a dusting of glitter. The trick with nail art is in the layering, so don’t go too heavy. Just give your nails depth and reflection. Then encapsulate the nail in Secrets Pure Ice, creating the apex.
6. File the nails into shape using a 150 Endurance File and buff it to a finish with the 180/240 Endurance Buffer. Wipe the nail with NSI Cleanse for a clean surface.
7. Blend and apply Secrets Prism Paints with NSI’s HD One Stroke Brush to create the flower. Blend the red and the yellow for contrast and detail around the design with the HD Detailing Brush. Finish the center of the flower with a dotting tool.
8. Apply Glaze ‘n Go in polish-like strokes and cure in any full hand UV lamp for 90 seconds. Apply Nurture Oil to the cuticle and massage it in to complete the service.