’s dual-cure Top Gel Plus creates a protective seal on acrylic, gel, and natural nail designs and holds its shine and durability for up to four weeks. Added with UV inhibitors to prevent yellowing, the top coat prevents scratches and stains caused by everyday activity. Top Gel Plus cures with UV and LED lamps and is easy to file off so no heavy filing or drilling is necessary, allowing for quick removal. Pair the top coat with Tammy Taylor’s Rock Glitzies, colorful, multi-shaped thin cellophane shavings, to add color and dimension to gel and acrylic nails
. Follow these steps for a glitzy floral design with Tammy Taylor.
1. Create the nail bed with Tammy Taylor Cover It Up Medium Pink acrylic. Use Almost Black Cherry Prizma to form the preliminary smile line on the top half of the free edge.
2. Pick up a medium-sized bead of Tammy Taylor Crystal Clear acrylic and slightly connect it to Almost Black Cherry Prizma. Using the Double Dipping method, quickly add some pieces of Dazzle Rocks Glitzies in White Cloud while the acrylic is still wet.
3. Lock in the design by covering the entire nail with Tammy Taylor Crystal Clear acrylic.
4. File the entire nail using Tammy Taylor 180 Zebra File.
5. Start to create 3-D leaves by picking up a bead of Turquoise Blue Prizma using a Tammy Taylor 3-D Brush and place it on the center of one side of the nail. Let it flow.
6. Use the flat side of the 3-D Brush to pull down and open the bead of Turquoise Blue Prizma from the center. Create texture on the leaves with the tip or side of the brush.
7. Pick up and place a very small bead of Turquoise Blue Prizma on the center and add a stone over it.
8. Seal around the 3-D corsage and underneath the free edge to make the design pop using Top Gel Plus. Cure and clean afterward.