Follow these steps to see how you can encase glitter over a colored acrylic and top off the look with a textured design.
Streamline your 3-D nail art with Christrio’s formulated Acrylic Monomer that provides stability and flexibility. Use it with Christrio Deluxe Acrylic Polymers that feature ultra-fine, micro-ground, non-yellowing polymer. Follow these steps to see how you can encase glitter over a colored acrylic and top off the look with a textured design and gems.
1. Prepare the nail as usual. Apply Christrio Cover Pink Acrylic #67 to create the almond-shaped nail bed. Allow the acrylic to dry.
2. Once dried, apply Christrio Navy Acrylic Polymer #14 over the rest of the nail tip.
3. While the acrylic is still wet, apply glitter directly over the nail tip.
4. Allow the nail to completely dry.
5. Buff the nail to get rid of any rough edges or imperfections.
6. Apply Christrio Crystal Clear Acrylic over the entire nail.
7. Using Christrio Sakura 3-D Monomer with Christrio Super White Polymer, create petals or any design you desire.
8. Continue to create the rest of the flower design. Add small gem details of your choice to complete the look.
For more information, visit www.christrio.com.
You Might Also Like:
29 Products for the Acrylic Faithful