The set offers a bouquet of pink shades that are classic, radiant, and lively.
Pick your favorite flowers with the Botanical Awakenings Spring 2016 Collection from Gelish. The set offers a bouquet of pink shades that are classic, radiant, and lively. New colors include Rose-Y Cheeks, Warm Up the Car-Nation, What’s Your Poinsettia?, Don’t Pansy Around, Prim-Rose and Proper, and I Or-Chid You Not.
1. After completing a Gelish nail prep, apply a thin coat of Arctic Freeze to the entire nail, making sure to cap the free edge. Cure for 30 seconds in the 18G Gelish LED Light. Repeat for full coverage. Apply a thin layer of Foundation to the entire nail. Do not cure. With Prim-Rose and Proper and a dotting tool, apply dots randomly around the nail. Do not cure. With I Or-Chid You Not and a dotting tool, randomly apply more dots to the nail in different areas. Do not cure.
2. Continue to place dots in open areas using Rose-Y Cheeks. Do not cure.
3. Blend the colors together using a gel brush until you achieve a desired look. Cure for 30 seconds.
4. With Black Shadow and a mini striper brush, draw a flower design near the free edge of the nail. Cure for 30 seconds.
5. Use the mini striper and black gel-polish to add another flower and a swirl design. Cure for 30 seconds. Apply Top It Off to the entire nail, making sure to cap the free edge. Cure for 30 seconds. With Nail Surface Cleanse and Wipe It Off lint-free wipes, remove the inhibition layer. Finish your look by massaging Nourish Cuticle Oil into the skin.
You Might Also Like:
Gelish & Morgan Taylor Spring 2016 "Botanical Awakenings" (Behind the Scenes)