Hair Today Nails Tomorrow, Fresno, Calif.
o Footlogix Formula 13 Foot Soak
o Footlogix Formula 18 Callus Off
o Footlogix Formula 15 Exfoliating
o Footlogix 19 Massage Formula
o Hot stones
1. Soak the client’s feet for five minutes with approximately four pumps of Foot Soak.
2. Trim and file the toenails. Push back and trim the cuticles. Spray Callus Off on the toenails to help clean up cuticles more easily after the first treatment.
3. Spray Callus Off on the bottom and sides of the feet, and wrap the feet, first in plastic and then in a hot, moist towel. Let the feet rest for about five minutes.
4. Remove the towels and plastic and smooth the feet with a foot scrub. Use one pump of Seaweed Scrub on each foot and lower leg area; lightly exfoliate the area and rinse well.
5. Apply two pumps per leg of Massage Formula. Use heated stones to massage the feet and lower legs for 15 minutes.
6. Remove any excess oil and clean the nail plate. Apply a base coat, two coats of polish, and a top coat of your choice.
You Might also Like: Footlogix Exfoliating Seaweed Scrub Tutorial