Diane Diaz offers a tutorial for a bright nail art look that's perfect for summer.
1. Polish the nails with two layers of CND Shellac Cream Puff. Cure between coats.
2. Leaving a margin of white base near the cuticle area and lateral walls, paint a nail shape using CND Shellac Pink Pursuit. Cure.
3. Repeat Step 2 using CND Shellac Honey Darlin’, leaving a margin of the second color. Cure.
4. Repeat Step 3 using CND Shellac Sparks Fly, leaving a margin of the third color. Cure. Seal the look with top coat and cure.
5. Add a Swarovski crystal to the center of the final color block.
Nails by Diane Diaz, Canvas Nail Studio, Chicago, @canvasnailstudio
Want to see your nail art how-to here? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also mail your tips (one for each step) and written instructions to Sigourney Nuñez, NAILS Magazine, 3520 Challenger St., Torrance, CA 90503. Make sure to include your name, salon name (if applicable), city, state, and contact information. When mailing us tips for Nail Art Studio, please mail them in a padded envelope or box to keep the nail tips fully intact in transit.