Fade Royal Red Glitter near the smile line.
1. Fade Royal Red Glitter near the smile line.
2. Blend Fortune Glitter into the Red Glitter and out to the tip.
3. Cap with Clear Acrylic. File and shape the nail. To start the poinsettia, paint four petals with red paint.
4. Paint three more petals between the first ones.
5. Paint a few green leaves between red petals.
6. With gold paint accent the red petals and the green leaves.
7. Paint some yellow dots in the center of the flower.
8. Apply a thin even coat of Finish Gel and cure for 2 minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Royal Red Glitter, Fortune Glitter, Clear Speed Powder, Finish Gel, red, green, gold, and yellow acrylic paint
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
glitter nail art
Feathered Friends7 photos
Frozen: Icicle Nail Art Ideas20 photos
a small bit used in an electric file
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
Do I need a special permit to do medical pedicures?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift