Fade Royal Red Glitter near the smile line.
1. Fade Royal Red Glitter near the smile line.
2. Blend Fortune Glitter into the Red Glitter and out to the tip.
3. Cap with Clear Acrylic. File and shape the nail. To start the poinsettia, paint four petals with red paint.
4. Paint three more petals between the first ones.
5. Paint a few green leaves between red petals.
6. With gold paint accent the red petals and the green leaves.
7. Paint some yellow dots in the center of the flower.
8. Apply a thin even coat of Finish Gel and cure for 2 minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Royal Red Glitter, Fortune Glitter, Clear Speed Powder, Finish Gel, red, green, gold, and yellow acrylic paint
Brought to you by
A Light Finish: The Latest in LED Gel Lamp Technology27 photos
Cosmoprof North America 201574 photos
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift