Your clients will be saying "Pretty please, with a cherry on top" for this Sugar on Top manicure by Savvy Chic Nail Cottage.
Savvy Chic Nail Cottage, Lakewood, Calif., uses: OPI Effervescent Soak, Skin Renewal Scrub, Rejuvenating Serum, Finishing Butter, BondAid, GelColor system, and N.A.S. 99 Nail Cleanser; fresh lemon and lime slices; warmed massage oil; 99% isopropyl alcohol.
1. Add one scoop of OPI Effervescent Soak to a glass manicure bowl, then add fresh sliced lemons and limes and one cup of warm water. Let your client enjoy the soak for a few minutes.
2. Remove one hand at a time to pat dry, prepare cuticles, and trim and shape the nails.
3. Exfoliate the client’s lower arms and hands with OPI Skin Renewal Scrub.
4. Wrap the client’s lower arms and hands in hot towels, gently squeezing and pressing on the hot towel-covered areas to increase circulation.
5. Remove the scrub by wiping with warm towels. (Use additional warm towels if necessary to ensure all scrub has been removed.) Massage the client’s hands with warmed massage oil. Cover each hand in a plastic bag and a warming mitt for three to five minutes. Wipe away the excess oil with a warm towel.
6. Apply OPI Rejuvenating Serum to the backs of the client’s hands. Top it off with an OPI Finishing Butter light massage.
7. Clean the client’s nails with OPI N.A.S. 99 Nail Cleanser.
8. Apply OPI BondAid to the client’s nails. Apply the OPI GelColor system to the client’s nails, following the manufacturer instructions. Wipe the client’s nails with 99% isopropyl alcohol.
Want to see your signature service here? E-mail details to sree.roy[at]bobit.com.
You Might Also Like:
The Dessert pedicure step-by-step
SugarButter Pedicure step-by-step