The fast curing gels apply like nail polish and stay on for almost two weeks.
Create perfect gel nails with Alfalfa’s Geluv Soak Off Gel- Polish. The fast curing gels apply like nail polish and stay on for almost two weeks. Clients will love the high-gloss finish and Geluv comes in a wide range of colors to match any client’s style.
1. Sanitize the client’s hands and nail beds. Push back cuticles and shape the nails. Buff the nail bed with a buffing band or fine buffing file, and dust with a manicure brush and clean the nails with alcohol and lint-free wipes.
2. Apply Geluv Soak Off Base Gel in a thin application and seal the edges and cure under the Geluv Hi-Power LED light for 10 seconds.
3. Apply your choice of Geluv Soak Off Color Gel-Polish in a thin application and seal the edges and cure for 10 seconds. Repeat for darker coverage.
4. Apply Geluv Soak Off Top Gel in a thin application and seal the edges of the nail and cure for 10 seconds. Wipe off the tacky residue with alcohol and lint-free wipes to achieve a high-gloss finish.
5. To remove, gently file the surface of the gel top coat to break the seal.
6. Place a cotton ball saturated with Remover over the nail, and secure with Gel-Off remover clips.
7. Leave on for 10 minutes.
8. Take off the clips and cotton ball and gently remove the gel with a manicure stick. Use the Geluv buffer and lightly buff the surface of the nail to remove any remaining residue. Sanitize the nails with alcohol using lint-free wipes and finish with cuticle oil.
For more information, go to buynailsdirect.com.