Lenzi Brock gives nail art the antique floral look.
1. Apply three layers of Entity One Colour Couture (EOCC) in Camera Shy, curing between each coat.
2. Use an art brush to apply EOCC in Spotlight where you want the flowers to be. Cure.
3. Use an art brush to paint over Spotlight with EOCC in Tres Chic Pink and Beach Blanket for the petals, Apricot Beach Bag as the center of the flower, and Sea Me on the Marquee for the leaves. Cure.
4. Accent the art with EOCC in Little Black Bottle and Spotlight. Cure.
5. Apply three layers of top coat, curing between each coat. Buff off the last layer to get a matte look.
Nails by Lenzi Brock, Spoiled Spa and Salon, Vancouver, Wash.
floral nail art
Celebrity Face Off Contest: Portrait of an Artist11 photos
Show [Us] Your...Creative Space8 photos
Originally defined by NAILS Magazine as a nail salon whose service prices are less than one-half the national average service prices.
Am I Losing My Touch Applying Acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What low-cost extras do you provide that clients perceive as having a high value?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift