Lenzi Brock gives nail art the antique floral look.
1. Apply three layers of Entity One Colour Couture (EOCC) in Camera Shy, curing between each coat.
2. Use an art brush to apply EOCC in Spotlight where you want the flowers to be. Cure.
3. Use an art brush to paint over Spotlight with EOCC in Tres Chic Pink and Beach Blanket for the petals, Apricot Beach Bag as the center of the flower, and Sea Me on the Marquee for the leaves. Cure.
4. Accent the art with EOCC in Little Black Bottle and Spotlight. Cure.
5. Apply three layers of top coat, curing between each coat. Buff off the last layer to get a matte look.
Nails by Lenzi Brock, Spoiled Spa and Salon, Vancouver, Wash.
floral nail art
Adore Dolls Parlour Dazzles With Its Nail Art19 photos
24 Holiday Retail Items24 photos
Gelish is the trademarked term for Hand & Nail Harmony's gel hybrid product: applies like polish, cures under a lamp like a gel.
Am I Losing My Touch Applying Acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift