Lenzi Brock gives nail art the antique floral look.
1. Apply three layers of Entity One Colour Couture (EOCC) in Camera Shy, curing between each coat.
2. Use an art brush to apply EOCC in Spotlight where you want the flowers to be. Cure.
3. Use an art brush to paint over Spotlight with EOCC in Tres Chic Pink and Beach Blanket for the petals, Apricot Beach Bag as the center of the flower, and Sea Me on the Marquee for the leaves. Cure.
4. Accent the art with EOCC in Little Black Bottle and Spotlight. Cure.
5. Apply three layers of top coat, curing between each coat. Buff off the last layer to get a matte look.
Nails by Lenzi Brock, Spoiled Spa and Salon, Vancouver, Wash.
Colorful Nail Art: VietSALON Nail Artistry Competition25 photos
InternatioNAILS: Australia Gallery15 photos
A licensed individual who performs nail services; more often referred to as a “nail technician.”
How do I announce to my clients that I will be moving to a new salon?
The new products I’m using are adding time to each appointment. How do I adjust my schedule?
Why isn’t my Gelish application curing properly?
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift