Lenzi Brock gives nail art the antique floral look.
1. Apply three layers of Entity One Colour Couture (EOCC) in Camera Shy, curing between each coat.
2. Use an art brush to apply EOCC in Spotlight where you want the flowers to be. Cure.
3. Use an art brush to paint over Spotlight with EOCC in Tres Chic Pink and Beach Blanket for the petals, Apricot Beach Bag as the center of the flower, and Sea Me on the Marquee for the leaves. Cure.
4. Accent the art with EOCC in Little Black Bottle and Spotlight. Cure.
5. Apply three layers of top coat, curing between each coat. Buff off the last layer to get a matte look.
Nails by Lenzi Brock, Spoiled Spa and Salon, Vancouver, Wash.
Celebrity Face Off Contest 2015: Paying Homage to a Musical Muse14 photos
Nail Looks From NYFW S/S2016234 photos
A boutique nail salon is generally a small business offering specialized services and products; a mid-level salon that fits between a discount...
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift