Lenzi Brock gives nail art the antique floral look.
1. Apply three layers of Entity One Colour Couture (EOCC) in Camera Shy, curing between each coat.
2. Use an art brush to apply EOCC in Spotlight where you want the flowers to be. Cure.
3. Use an art brush to paint over Spotlight with EOCC in Tres Chic Pink and Beach Blanket for the petals, Apricot Beach Bag as the center of the flower, and Sea Me on the Marquee for the leaves. Cure.
4. Accent the art with EOCC in Little Black Bottle and Spotlight. Cure.
5. Apply three layers of top coat, curing between each coat. Buff off the last layer to get a matte look.
Nails by Lenzi Brock, Spoiled Spa and Salon, Vancouver, Wash.
floral nail art
Succulent Scrubs8 photos
At Long Last: An Intro to Longer-Lasting Polish7 photos
Lamoon has over 25 years of industry experience behind its brands and was established in response to the lack of quality nails tips and products.
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
What low-cost extras do you provide that clients perceive as having a high value?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift