Tanya Dimitrova creats a sunset with nail art.
1. Apply blue nail polish and dip the tip into a blue pigment.
2. Draw a diamond at the center of the nail with blue polish and draw lines stemming out from the base of the diamond.
3. Draw pink lines stemming out toward the tip.
4. Outline the diamond and the pink lines with black polish.
5. Use golden glitter inside the diamond to finish the look and seal it with top coat.
Nails by Tanya Dimitrova, Currie Hair Skin & Nails, Glen Mills, Pa.
handpainted nail art
nail art striping techniques
Backstage at NYFW Spring/Summer 2015133 photos
One-Hue Muse19 photos
An implement is a tool, utensil, or instrument for doing a task. The best implements are those inspired by — and created specifically for &mdash...
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift