Tanya Dimitrova creats a sunset with nail art.
1. Apply blue nail polish and dip the tip into a blue pigment.
2. Draw a diamond at the center of the nail with blue polish and draw lines stemming out from the base of the diamond.
3. Draw pink lines stemming out toward the tip.
4. Outline the diamond and the pink lines with black polish.
5. Use golden glitter inside the diamond to finish the look and seal it with top coat.
Nails by Tanya Dimitrova, Currie Hair Skin & Nails, Glen Mills, Pa.
Kym Lee, a Look Back in Pictures14 photos
Celebrity Nails: Awards Season 201652 photos
What are reasonable terms for a non-compete contract?
How do I announce to my clients that I will be moving to a new salon?
The new products I’m using are adding time to each appointment. How do I adjust my schedule?
Why isn’t my Gelish application curing properly?
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift