Tanya Dimitrova creats a sunset with nail art.
1. Apply blue nail polish and dip the tip into a blue pigment.
2. Draw a diamond at the center of the nail with blue polish and draw lines stemming out from the base of the diamond.
3. Draw pink lines stemming out toward the tip.
4. Outline the diamond and the pink lines with black polish.
5. Use golden glitter inside the diamond to finish the look and seal it with top coat.
Nails by Tanya Dimitrova, Currie Hair Skin & Nails, Glen Mills, Pa.
handpainted nail art
nail art striping techniques
Cosmoprof 2014: Danny Haile's 50th Surprise Party11 photos
Cosmoprof 2014: City of Hope Gala6 photos
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
Do I need a special permit to do medical pedicures?
Should the salon owner do nails herself?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift