Tammy Taylor Nails has been in the Professional Nail and Beauty Industry since 1983.
Nail Technicians and Cosmetologists are well acquainted with the Tammy Taylor Brand, as it is used in 10,000's of Professional Salons Worldwide.
"Since today may be your first introduction to my company, please let me tell you a little bit more about myself and how I started in the Nail and Beauty Business."
- I opened my first salon in 1981, when I was 18 years old, with only a $400.00 budget.
- My salon was only 385 square feet, but... within 2 years I expanded my Salon size and Services into a "Full" Service Salon.
Also in 1983, due to the need for Professional Nail Products and Education in the Nail Industry, I developed my own Professional Nail Product Line; and started doing Seminars and Workshops, teaching Nail Technicians, Salon Owners, Beauty School Instructors and Students how to do Nails and Build their own Businesses.
- Since 1986 I still hold the World’s Record for the fastest set of Pink & White Sculptured Nails, in less than 20 minutes, and in front of a live audience.
- In 1990, I took another big step and published "The Complete Guide to Manicuring and Advanced Nail Technology" book in both English and Spanish. My "Guide" is the book used in the Nail Industry by Professionals to learn how to do all the different Nail Services offered in Salons, and also used in Beauty Schools to teach future Nail Technicians how to pass their State Board Examinations.
- Since the late 1980's, and all through the 1990’s and 2000’s, I have invented numerous Nail Products tools and procedures (like unpainted brush handles, flattened brush ferrule, 12 Step System, Practice Sheet, Competitive Edge "Forms" and "Disposable" File Strips), which I shared with the whole Nail Industry; shaping the way the Nail Industry does Nails.
- In year 2000 - Web Nail Videos
- In year 2004 - the creation of Prizma Powderz Color Acrylic, which can be used to create the Entire Nail and Nail Art Designs.
- In year 2006 - 1st Nail Blogger in our Industry
- In year 2009 - the perfecting of "Soak-Off Nail Gel"
- In year 2010 - Developing New Products which will launch in 2011
I have always liked the hands-on approach, so you will find me working at my business every day. My most favorite things to do are Nails, creating Educational materials, writing Business Blogs, Teaching, Testing and Developing "New" Techniques and Products.
I am a mother of two boys, as well as a wife, and businesswoman.
I hope you enjoy my website, and I look forward to having you as a Client. I promise you will always receive the best customer service and finest quality products, combined with unparalleled education with Tammy Taylor Nails
October 1, 1997
NAILS asked a handful of industry movers and shakers to share with us the worst career advice they’ve ever received.
June 1, 1988
Tammy Taylor broke her own speed record for doing a full set of sculptured nails.