Would you like can see your nails on our cover? We’re asking professional and student nail technicians to submit images of their most spectacular nails. The winning image will appear on NAILS’ January 2015 cover, and the winning nail tech will be featured in a behind-the-scenes interview. Runner-up images will also be presented inside the magazine.
Your submissions may feature natural or artificial nails, hands and/or feet, and may include props. In addition to the quality of the nails, entries will be judged on their overall creativity, composition, and visual appeal. Keep in mind that the cover image will need to fit into our vertical format with room for the NAILS logo and coverlines.
Rules and regulations:
1. Open to professional nail technicians and students.
2. Format: We will accept digital images; images should be 300 dpi, Jpeg or Tiff, and at least 4 x 6 inches.
3. Up to three submissions per technician are allowed.
4. Images that have been previously published, used in advertising, or are still under consideration for other photo competitions are not acceptable.
5. Entries must be received no later than October 1, 2014.
6. All entries must be accompanied by a signed Model Release Agreement.
7. All entries become the property of NAILS Magazine and cannot be returned. Submission of entry implies that your works are original and that you agree to allow NAILS Magazine to use them for editorial and promotional purposes without compensation to you, the photographer, or the model.