July 31, 2015
Mia Secret introduces Chrome Mirror Nail Liquid, specially formulated with a metallic pigment for a reflective finish.
Keywords: chrome gel-polish Mia Secret
July 15, 2015
Offer your clients a natural-looking design that has a touch of femininity using Mia Secret’s acrylic system.
Keywords: acrylics French manicures Mia Secret
June 30, 2015
Arturo Osorio, Mia Secret exclusive educator, shows how to use Chrome Mirror nail liquid and create a 3-D rose using Formagel. Steps:
1. Once the nail structure has been sculpted with Cover Pink, apply a base coat of Luxury UV and cure for 45 seconds in LED nail light.
Keywords: chrome Mia Secret
2. Wipe off the tacky layer with Gel Cleanser.
3. Now apply a thin layer of Chrome Mirror and let it dry for 20 seconds. Then apply another layer of Chrome Mirror.
4. Once it’s dry, file sidewalls and tip, allowing the base and top coat of Luxury UV, seal up each other. This is will get the Chrome Mirror encapsulated and last up even more.
5. Apply Luxury UV top coat, properly over nail bed, sidewalls and tip. This is really important, because the Chrome Mirror need to be completely encapsulated in order to make it last from 2 to 3 weeks. Cure for 45 seconds in LED nail light and wipe off tacky layer.
6. Apply Formagel™ - White builder gel, as decoration. In every design, cure for 45 seconds and continue.
NOTE: by doing this nail technique, Chrome Mirror will last from two to three weeks, based on the clients’ nail care. But remember that the limit is your imagination.
June 16, 2015
| Photo Gallery
We rounded up a sampling of the industry’s latest liquid and powder products.
Keywords: acrylics Alfalfa Nail Supply Artistic Nail Design Backscratchers Cacee
June 15, 2015
Mia Secret introduces Chrome Mirror Nail Liquid specially formulated with a metallic pigment for a reflective finish. Pair the chrome color with Mia Secret Luxury UV base and top gel-polish for maximum results, otherwise, the shine will only last for two hours. Here’s how you apply it:
1. Prep the nail and dehydrate the surface.
2. Apply a base coat and cure. Wipe off the inhibition layer.
3. Apply Chrome Mirror fast-drying nail liquid until you reach desired opacity.
4. Seal the reflective effect with UV top coat and cure. Wipe off the inhibition layer.
For more information, visit www.miasecretnails.com
Keywords: chrome metallics Mia Secret
June 3, 2015
This set of dotting tools from Mia Secret includes five double-ended dotters that offer a total of 10 different dot sizes.
Keywords: dotting tool Mia Secret nail art tools
April 23, 2015
| Photo Gallery
Stock up to up the ante. Here's what hot in nail art.
Keywords: Akzentz Alfalfa Nail Supply Americanails Antoine de Paris Artistic Nail Design
April 15, 2015
Blanca Martinez, Mia Secret International Master Educator, shows a step-by-step tutorial.
1. Prep the nail by filing and applying Mia Secret Nailprep – Dehydrator and Xtrabond Primer for a better adhesion. Mix up Mia Secret Cover Pink and Multibalance natural pink acrylic powder, to begin extending the nail bed and give a more-natural look.
Keywords: acrylics French nail art Mia Secret
2. Sculpt the free edge with Mia Secret White acrylic powder.
3. Shape and smooth the nail structure with Mia Secret 100/100 Speedy Zebra file.
4. Use a square nail brush, acrylic painting and one-stroke technique to create a flower.
5. Apply foil adhesive creating a beautiful decoration over the nail bed and smile lines. Cure for 45 seconds in Mia Secret Portable LED nail light.
6. Place the foil over the adhesive, press it down for some seconds and take care off quickly. Repeat it as many times as required.
7. Apply a coat of Stars of Splash – Gelux soak-off gel polish, cure for 45 seconds and remove sticky residues with Gel Cleanser. Apply Mia Secret UV Finish Gel – Ultra Shine and cure for 45 seconds. Condition and moisturize with Mia Secret Cuticle Oil.
April 13, 2015
Twelve new shades from Mia Secret round out their soft and elegant French Manicure line.
Keywords: Mia Secret nail polish
April 8, 2015
This new powder from Mia Secret makes sculpting nail art a breeze.
Keywords: 3-D gel art Mia Secret Sculpting Powder
April 3, 2015
| Photo Gallery
Shake off winter: Spring gel-polish colors are in bloom.
Keywords: Akzentz Artistic Nail Design Bio Seaweed Gel Cacee CND Shellac
February 26, 2015
Nail color for spring is all fun and games. Randomly choose from richly saturated hues or strategically stick to subtle colors. Convince your clients to take a chance on these seasonal shades for the ultimate win.
Keywords: Cacee China Glaze CND Cuccio Dare to Wear
January 29, 2015
Acrygel is the best of both worlds for acrylics and gel fans.
Keywords: Acrygel Mia Secret
January 29, 2015
Mia Secret’s Portable LED nail light in pink features a 45-second curing timer.
Keywords: LED lights Mia Secret portable
December 19, 2014
This video demonstrates how to use Mia Secret's Dual Clear UV Powder and Gelux to create 3-D designs.
Keywords: acrylics colored acrylics demo gel-polish Mia Secret