April 20, 2016
In this video, Mia Secret's Luisa Gonzalez shows you how to create a beautiful nail-art design using nail art pens and Gelux.
Keywords: Mia Secret
April 18, 2016
For eye-catching sparkling glitz, Mia Secret introduces a nail art powder collection of six glittery and bright shades.
Keywords: acrylics colored acrylics Mia Secret nail art
February 16, 2016
Colorless gel-polish coating you can apply over nails to expand the base color to create an effortless mottled effect.
Keywords: gel-polish Mia Secret
December 21, 2015
Use Novo Gel by Mia Secret over nails to expand the base color and create a mottled effect.
Keywords: abstract nail art gel-polish Mia Secret
September 18, 2015
This is a step-by-step video tutorial of three nail designs using Mia Secret's Chrome Mirror nail liquid.
Chrome Vintage Effect: Just prep the nail, sculpt the structure, shape and buff. Then create the 3-D gel design using Formagel Clear Builder Gel and apply Chrome Mirror over the surface and 3-D. Notice how the 3-D design has a mirror effect and the surface, which was buffed, has a vintage/metallic effect. File sidewalls and tip after applying Chrome Mirror, apply UV Finish Gel Ultra Shine and cure for 45 seconds in an LED nail light.
Gelux & Chrome Mirror: With this technique, we’re going to create a beautiful nail design with Gelux and Chrome Mirror. Start prepping the nail, sculpt the structure, shape and buff. Once done, apply a thin coat of Gelux soak-off gel polish, using liquid monomer and #4 Premiere nail brush, remark the French line. Cure and clean the tacky layer; if necessary apply the second coat. Sculpt the 3-D nail art with Formagel White builder gel, cure and clean the tacky layer. Then apply Chrome Mirror only over the 3-D nail art and once it’s dry, remark the design with liquid monomer and #4 Premiere nail brush. You don’t need to file sidewalls and tip in this technique, because Chrome Mirror is only on the middle of the nail plate. Then apply UV Finish Gel Ultra Shine and cure for 45 seconds in an LED nail light.
Chromed Color: Start prepping the nail, sculpt the structure, shape and buff, apply Luxury UV base coat, cure and clean tacky layer. Now draw the 3-D nail-art using Formagel White builder gel, cure every certain time while drawing and when done, clean the tacky layer. Apply two thin coats of Chrome Mirror and let it dry, apply Tint nail polish and then file sidewalls and tip. Now apply UV Finish Gel Ultra Shine and cure.
Keywords: chrome Mia Secret
August 19, 2015
The polish gets lighter with hot temperatures and darker with cooler temperatures.
Keywords: color changing nail polish Mia Secret
July 31, 2015
Mia Secret introduces Chrome Mirror Nail Liquid, specially formulated with a metallic pigment for a reflective finish.
Keywords: chrome gel-polish Mia Secret
July 15, 2015
Offer your clients a natural-looking design that has a touch of femininity using Mia Secret’s acrylic system.
Keywords: acrylics French manicures Mia Secret
June 30, 2015
Arturo Osorio, Mia Secret exclusive educator, shows how to use Chrome Mirror nail liquid and create a 3-D rose using Formagel. Steps:
1. Once the nail structure has been sculpted with Cover Pink, apply a base coat of Luxury UV and cure for 45 seconds in LED nail light.
Keywords: chrome Mia Secret
2. Wipe off the tacky layer with Gel Cleanser.
3. Now apply a thin layer of Chrome Mirror and let it dry for 20 seconds. Then apply another layer of Chrome Mirror.
4. Once it’s dry, file sidewalls and tip, allowing the base and top coat of Luxury UV, seal up each other. This is will get the Chrome Mirror encapsulated and last up even more.
5. Apply Luxury UV top coat, properly over nail bed, sidewalls and tip. This is really important, because the Chrome Mirror need to be completely encapsulated in order to make it last from 2 to 3 weeks. Cure for 45 seconds in LED nail light and wipe off tacky layer.
6. Apply Formagel™ - White builder gel, as decoration. In every design, cure for 45 seconds and continue.
NOTE: by doing this nail technique, Chrome Mirror will last from two to three weeks, based on the clients’ nail care. But remember that the limit is your imagination.
June 16, 2015
| Photo Gallery
We rounded up a sampling of the industry’s latest liquid and powder products.
Keywords: acrylics Alfalfa Nail Supply Artistic Nail Design Backscratchers Cacee
June 15, 2015
Mia Secret introduces Chrome Mirror Nail Liquid specially formulated with a metallic pigment for a reflective finish. Pair the chrome color with Mia Secret Luxury UV base and top gel-polish for maximum results, otherwise, the shine will only last for two hours. Here’s how you apply it:
1. Prep the nail and dehydrate the surface.
2. Apply a base coat and cure. Wipe off the inhibition layer.
3. Apply Chrome Mirror fast-drying nail liquid until you reach desired opacity.
4. Seal the reflective effect with UV top coat and cure. Wipe off the inhibition layer.
For more information, visit www.miasecretnails.com
Keywords: chrome metallics Mia Secret
June 3, 2015
This set of dotting tools from Mia Secret includes five double-ended dotters that offer a total of 10 different dot sizes.
Keywords: dotting tool Mia Secret nail art tools
April 23, 2015
| Photo Gallery
Stock up to up the ante. Here's what hot in nail art.
Keywords: Akzentz Alfalfa Nail Supply Americanails Antoine de Paris Artistic Nail Design
April 15, 2015
Blanca Martinez, Mia Secret International Master Educator, shows a step-by-step tutorial.
1. Prep the nail by filing and applying Mia Secret Nailprep – Dehydrator and Xtrabond Primer for a better adhesion. Mix up Mia Secret Cover Pink and Multibalance natural pink acrylic powder, to begin extending the nail bed and give a more-natural look.
Keywords: acrylics French nail art Mia Secret
2. Sculpt the free edge with Mia Secret White acrylic powder.
3. Shape and smooth the nail structure with Mia Secret 100/100 Speedy Zebra file.
4. Use a square nail brush, acrylic painting and one-stroke technique to create a flower.
5. Apply foil adhesive creating a beautiful decoration over the nail bed and smile lines. Cure for 45 seconds in Mia Secret Portable LED nail light.
6. Place the foil over the adhesive, press it down for some seconds and take care off quickly. Repeat it as many times as required.
7. Apply a coat of Stars of Splash – Gelux soak-off gel polish, cure for 45 seconds and remove sticky residues with Gel Cleanser. Apply Mia Secret UV Finish Gel – Ultra Shine and cure for 45 seconds. Condition and moisturize with Mia Secret Cuticle Oil.
April 13, 2015
Twelve new shades from Mia Secret round out their soft and elegant French Manicure line.
Keywords: Mia Secret nail polish