Glamour magazine put together a list of 31 nail looks for every day of July 2012. From stick-ons to nail art, here are some highlights:
6. The engagement ring mani: No ring? No problem. Paint one on and add a nail jewel on the ring finger.
14. Swipe black polish back and forth on the edges after white polish has dried.
15. Go geometric with contrasting shades (be sure to paint the lighter hue first.) Final product looks like a chic checker board.
21. It's the season for fruity nails, so try painting watermelon-inspired nails. This fun look is perfect for a summer bbq.
25. Bright checkered stick-ons look so real, clients won't believe it's not polish.
For a complete list of Glamour's 31 summer nail art ideas, click here.