Blanca Martinez, Mia Secret International Master Educator, shows a step-by-step tutorial.
1. Prep the nail by filing and applying Mia Secret Nailprep – Dehydrator and Xtrabond Primer for a better adhesion. Mix up Mia Secret Cover Pink and Multibalance natural pink acrylic powder, to begin extending the nail bed and give a more-natural look.
2. Sculpt the free edge with Mia Secret White acrylic powder.
3. Shape and smooth the nail structure with Mia Secret 100/100 Speedy Zebra file.
4. Use a square nail brush, acrylic painting and one-stroke technique to create a flower.
5. Apply foil adhesive creating a beautiful decoration over the nail bed and smile lines. Cure for 45 seconds in Mia Secret Portable LED nail light.
6. Place the foil over the adhesive, press it down for some seconds and take care off quickly. Repeat it as many times as required.
7. Apply a coat of Stars of Splash – Gelux soak-off gel polish, cure for 45 seconds and remove sticky residues with Gel Cleanser. Apply Mia Secret UV Finish Gel – Ultra Shine and cure for 45 seconds. Condition and moisturize with Mia Secret Cuticle Oil.