Plan your October inventory to include a Halloween murder mystery with a touch of timeless opulence. That's the thinking behind the new "Who Did It?" collection from Lights Lacquer. The collection features six creamy, luxurious, ornamented shades in jewel tones.
A vegan, cruelty and seven-free nail lacquer brand developed by beauty influencer Kathleen Fuentes, also known as KathleenLights, Lights Lacquer was inspired to develop this fall 2021 collection by the murder-mystery novels and secretive, yet sultry, ornamented luxury popular from the 1930s through 1960s. The velvety tones bring a hint of mystery to stunning, eye-catching fall nail looks.
The "Who Did It?" shades are:
- The Butler—antique leather brown with orange undertones
- A Mysterious Affair—burnt brick red
- Midnight Train—burgundy wine
- For The Thrill—British racing green
- Cold Case—gray with soft blue undertones
- Adaline—soft translucent pink with neutral undertones
Also available is a limited-edition “Who Did It?” collector's “Press Box,” a vintage wooden jewelry box that includes the complete collection plus nail art stickers.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.